Question
Posted by: WS | 2005/01/12

URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:WORIED ABOUT MOM

Good day, My mother aged 60 has a history of arthritis, high blood pressure, stress etc.
Lately she says that she has been getting cramps in her right leg, her entire leg, so that she can’t even move it, she says it lasts for 10 to 15 minutes.
And that the whole leg stiffens up.
She has also had problems with one of her feet, a broken bone from about a year or two ago.
Could you please tell me whether this could be a symptom of some other problem, or what is wrong with her leg???

WS, it might be due to something pressing on the nerve that supplies the leg, a blood flow problem, electrolyte disturbances or even a form of epilepsy. The best would be for her to see her doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: sue boo | 2005/01/12

not a doc sorry, but why not treat her to a nice body(esp leg massarge) and get the blood circulating again ???

Reply to sue boo