Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2008/01/22

Urgently Worried

I am a little worried i was supposed to start my perios on the 13th of Jan but i didnt i started spotting a little on the 14th but since then nothing so now i am basically 9 days late...the other thing is i have taken two pregnancy tests but they both came out negative...So i am not sure exactly what is wrong am i or arnt i...i have never missed a period and never late i also never spotted before and i feel nauseous sometimes and have been getting heartburn alot i also have been needing to use the bathroom more than normal but this cant mean anything when the tests came back negative and it also doesnt justify why i havent started my period???????

I agree with Mag.

3
Posted by: WANNA BE MOMMY | 2008/01/23

Im in the same position, My period was due on the 3rd of January and still no period. Test are negative as well. Im doing a blood test today to make sure. My DH is a doctor and he said I may have skip a period and became pregnant after that, so we'll see today. I have sensative breast, nauseous, and very very tired all the time. I can only see my Gyno in Feb. Good Luck to both of you.

Reply to WANNA BE MOMMY
Posted by: TTC | 2008/01/23

Hi Nelly,

Your story is identical to mine!!!! Amazing!!!! My period was due on the 15th and still no period. Done two tests and both negative and it feels as if it will start but then nothing happens. Also never skipped a period unless I was pregnant (have two children). Desperately want another baby. I will test again if nothing have happened by the weekend and then will go to the gynae.

Reply to TTC
Posted by: mag | 2008/01/22

Hi, I think you must go to the doctor and do Blood test.

Goodluck..

Reply to mag