Question
Posted by: sexyinpink | 2007/12/04

Urgently need info for therapy!!!

Lately a lot has happened in my life and I sometimes feel like I'm trapped in a whirlwind. Everything just happened so fast and I desperately need to get into therapy. Until recently I thought that having a fetish for panties and occasionaly other lingerie was the extent of my problem. The internet exposed me to a whole new world with so many possibilities I never even considered. A lot of the stuff I encountered turned me on immensely, things like shoes, pantihose, make up and other womans products. I also started to learn the feminine walk and other mannerisms as well as hair removal. This happened in the span of about 6 months, too fast for comfort! I really need to know what's going on and where I'm going with this, hence the need for therapy. Please If you can reccomend someone in the Pretoria area that specialise in this sort of this thing, preferably a female psychologist / psychiatrist. Please, I need help, I'm on the verge of a bad depression. Thanks for the good work you are doing.

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Dear Sexyinpink,

If you are in the Pretoria area, I want to advice you to contact OUT LGBT Wellbeing. They have trained mental health workers who you can see for counselling. They also have a monthly get to gether space, whic is another important aspect of looking after yourself, especially if you feel you might slip into a depression. You can get hold of them via their website: www.out.org.za

1
Posted by: Tina | 2008/01/11

Hi there,

Following the link by clicking on "WHo is TG Advisor" and contact me on the website listed there ...

Tina

Reply to Tina