Question
Posted by: Kiara | 2007/12/21

URGENTLY NEED HELP - MORNING SICKNESS

Hi please can you advise how many weeks or months must a lady be pregnant in order to have morning sickness! Is it possible to experience morning sickness if u are 2 weeks pregnant?

Morning sickness can start soon after missing a period.

2
Posted by: cb | 2008/02/26

Isnt there anything I can use for morning sickness. I am on the road the whole day and just cant feel like this 24/7. I am 5 weeks pregnant. Please advice

Reply to cb
Posted by: pixie | 2007/12/21

I believe it is possible. I am 5 weeks and started having morning sickness and am extremely tired 2 weeks ago...

Just rest alot... and eat small meals, crackers are supposed to help.

Good luck :-)

Reply to pixie