Question
Posted by: girl | 2005/06/10

URGENT!!! Triphasil 2 Nordette

I've been on triphasil 4 a long time, but i get really bad side effects, so i bought a packet of nordette. So can i get pregnant if i start using nordette straight after my last triphasil? Should there be a waiting period or what? Is nordette a safe strong pill?

Nordette is a safe Pill. You should use extra precautions for two weeks on the new Pill.

1
Posted by: Foxy | 2005/06/10

I was also on Triphasil for a long time, but eventually I just couldn't handle the mood swings anymore, and I went to Nordette as well. You have to have protected sex for 2 weeks again, like just when you start your pill.
Don't worry I am not pregnant becuase of the pill, I got pregnant because I was not on the pill.
They say next to triphasil, Nordette is the second best.

Reply to Foxy