Question
Posted by: ZEE | 2004/11/09

URGENT RESPONCE

i WENT TO THE DR TODAY WHO SUGGESTED THAT I GO FOR A LAPOROSCOPY IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER (WE ARE STRUGELING TO GET PREGNANT) I AM IN DAY 21 OF MY CYCLE AND ON THE DAY WHICH MY PERIOD IS SUPPOSE TO START THE LAP SCOPE IS SCHEDULED. iF FOR ANY MIRACLE I AM PREGNANT WILL A LAP SCOPE PROCEDURE DO ANY HARM AND/OR WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE WHEATHER I AM PREGNANT OR NOT IF I DO A BLOOD TEST THE DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD IS SUPPOSE TO START (OR WILL IT BE TO SOON TO TAKE THE TEST)

PLEASE REPLY

You could do a blood test the day before your period is due. It is often positive but not guaranteed. The laparoscopy should not do any harm if you are pregnant, though it would be best to delay it if this were the case.

Best wsihes

1
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/11/09

Hi Zee
I would say that you could do a blood test the day that your period should start.. have you advised your DR or Gynae that you suspect that you might be pregnant Surely they will make sure before attempting anything that might be harmful to your baby !
so discuss your fears with them before hand !!

Good Luck!!

Reply to Ang22