Question
Posted by: mimi | 2007/04/04

urgent - pregnancy and low sex drive

i don't have the urge to have sex with my husband we are trying to get pregnant but every time he is in the mood it seems i am not but i usually am forced to have sex so not to make him feel uneasy i sometimes fake it is this also the reason why i haven't fallen pregnant yet we have intercourse about 2 times a week

It may be that the stress of trying to conceive is taking away the usual spontaneity of sex. It will not affect your chances of conception, however.

1
Posted by: Pgames | 2007/04/05

I had/had the same problem. I just don't know why I feel like that and the worst thing now is that I am pregnant and I still don't feel the urge to have sex. I know they say when you are pregnant that you don't always want to.

My husband is wonderful but I just don't get the same urge that he does. I don't fake but it take alot of me to really enjoy it or even get to that pont.

I really hope the doctor can answer you.

Reply to Pgames