Question

URGENT - Preg TEST

I need some advice or help, my periods are due on Wednesday but I have been feeling funny so i took the Clikcs HPT on Saturday. they say you should read the results after 5 min and after 15 min you should throw the test away. At around 5/6 minutes there was a very faint line. Can it detect it 4 days before the time? I tested again this morning and the line was very faint again as well. Could I be pregnant? I did read another posting that said hers was faint but then blood test said she is not pregnant..HOw is this then possible? Please help. Thanks for all the answers.

Testing very early can be misleading. The best thing to do is to repeat the test a day or two after your period is due.

5

Thanks for the positive posting. I will take another one tom morning and then if it is stilll there I will go for a blood test. Good luck with your pregnancy! I am very constipated as well, is that a early pregnancy sign? THnaks for you assistance

Posted by: Kikki | 2006/10/30

Hi Anon

With both of my pregnancies I did HPT 3 days before my expected menstruation dates both times there were very faint lines. I am now 15 weeks pregnant with my second. Be positive.

Good luck !

Reply to Kikki

HI Anxious, well we will have to wait and see. I have read about it and they all say where there is a faint line it is normally a positive. I will check again tom morning, and if it is faint again, I will go for a blood test. I do feel bit funny, I am nauseas but only in the afternoon, I am very tired, boobs are sore and have stomach crampings.. And little headache. So willl have to see, if I am not then I might have another illness. Willl tell you tom what the HPT say. Do you want to be pregnant? Me

Posted by: anxious | 2006/10/30

Hi Anon
I used a hpt from Link pharmacy. I says that a faint line is positive, but i'm still unsure. Think I'll wait a few more days and do the test first thon in the morning...
Hope you get the result you want...
Good Luck
will let you know what happens

Reply to anxious
Posted by: Serina | 2006/10/30

You should do a blood test, its most accurate than the hpt.

Reply to Serina