Question
Posted by: new | 2005/07/13

urgent pls - ivf and bleeding

Please could you tell me how many of you did have IVF and did IVF work for the first time? Bleeding how many of you have had bleeding. I had some blood on the 3rd day and now on day 6 also and looks like menstrating bloodshould I be worried?

A small amopunt of bleeding is not necessarily a bad sign.

Puppet, it looks like you are not pregnant and are having a period.

5
Posted by: landi | 2005/07/13

My ivf worked the first time - I am now tweny eight weeks preggies with twin boys. I had no bleeding in the beginning - but had some bleeding at ten weeks. I stayed at home for a week.
Good luck to you.

Reply to landi
Posted by: Puppet | 2005/07/13

Yes, this is my first time. I did n't know that some doctors booked their patients for 10 days but I was booked off for three days only.

Reply to Puppet
Posted by: new | 2005/07/13

Hi Puppet. Sorry to hear, no it is not a nice feeling. Is this your first time? I hear some of the docters keep their patients home for 10 days. I was sent back to work on the 3rd day. How long were u at home for.

Reply to new
Posted by: Puppet | 2005/07/13

I went for IVF last month and was supposed to go for a blood test today to determine whether I'm pregnant or not but guess what I started bleeding from yesterday and it hasn't stopped. I'm confused as well as frustrated because my doctor is in theatre today.

Please advice if you can.

Reply to Puppet
Posted by: Puppet | 2005/07/13

Please advice if you can.

Reply to Puppet