Our expert says:
Nicci, I doubt that it’s due to a yeast infection as your doctor gave you enough medicine to kill a lifetime’s worth. :-) It might still be due to an infection, but it’s then more likely to be bacterial. It might also be due to a hypersensitivity reaction/allergy or a form of eczema. The problem is that I can’t really say from this side of the screen, so the best would be to go back to your GP again. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.