Posted by: Anon | 2009/02/04

Urgent please

I' m newly wed and realised that my husband prevers no hair down there so ladies please let me know what do you use I' m scared of shaving because of rash but is there something that works better and for the rash what do you use for that.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Shaving or waxing are the options
.Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon | 2009/02/05

Shaving is the! I did home waxing for many years, but then I started realising that all the pulling and ripping is just helping along the pull of gravity, if you know what I mean! So now I just get in there with a smaller set of clippers and get it down to a nr2, so much less hassle and no pain. Feels great and hubby is still happy! Good luck!!

Reply to Anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.