Question
Posted by: carol | 2007/04/09

URGENT NEED OF MEDICAL ADVICE

I am a 24 year old woman. Symptoms: nausea, occasional vomitting, light headedness, tiredness. I have been battling to sleep to. The symptoms started last week Wednesday and have continued. I seemed to have had mild spotting last week to, but have nt noticed it again. My lower back also seems a little painful, left hand side. Your help will be appreciated. I have also just recently started with relislim diet tabs and kelp, which I had been off for about two months. I am not using any contraceptives either. Pleasse help.....
thank you

I can't relate your symptoms to a gynae problem. I would suggest that you see your GP.

1
Posted by: carol | 2007/04/10

Thankk you for taking the time to reply to my message will go to the doc and let you know the results. thank you

Reply to carol