Question
Posted by: Needing advice | 2008/06/03

URGENT NEED FOR CHARACTER CHANGE, advice

Good day.
I'm a 24yr old female. I'm fortunate with a lot of things in my life, good friends, good family, good relationship and a nice home. I've always had many sets of friends and always tried 2 be a good helpful friend. I am also a person who cant tolerate dishonesty whil i consider myself dishonest also. I've recently had fights with my friends, the 1 because i felt that she spoke to me in a disrespectful way and now we fighting, this morning i've almost made an end 2 another gud friendship, argued and ended up saying how i dont trust anything she says. Basically i'm finding it hard 2 keep things 2 myself if sum1 hurts me and now i'm losing all my friends. and at the tim i think 2 myself that 'she/he' is not a true friends then, or if i should get mad then i decide that whoever is responsible for my skipping a heartbeat is not worth it and that whatever we had can end jst like that. I'm very sad, tried to listen to some gospel music with hope to find peace with myself, i need to change my character, and dont know how, all i can do now is cry but i sort of need a formula that will keep me a better person everytime this ugly person inside me comes out. Please kindly advice.
Kind Regards...

Expert ImageTeen expert

Given your age please post your question to CyberShrink here at Health24 thank you.