Question
Posted by: scream | 2005/05/24

Urgent i need help!!

Hello
I have this serious problem and i have no idea why it happens.
I was going out with a guy for 04 years on and off, i loved him dearly, i think i still do, anyway we broke up, cause he did not treat me well. Now i met this other guy, we have been dating for almost 4 months, he is great, but everytime when we have sex, afterwards i cry for some reason, then i see my ex's face in my head?? Am i going crazy? Please tell me why this is happening!

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Light Bulb | 2005/05/26

Maybe your crying because you feel you don't deserve such a great guy in your life. After being treated "not very well" from the past boyfriend for so long; it's hard to let go and realize that you deserve better. Keep your head up, pat yourself on the back for getting rid of a loser and finding someone who will love you and treat you as a person sould be. Look at those tears as happy ones, and when you picture the ex in your head...take it as a reminder of what you don't want in your life. Good luck and DON'T ever let any one else treat you bad. It's all up to YOU!!! Demand respect, trust, and love in any and all relationships.

Reply to Light Bulb
Posted by: Scream | 2005/05/24

What does ,,,,, mean???

Reply to Scream
Posted by: thandy | 2005/05/24

Wena you need to deal with what happened between you and your ex, it's no fair that you keep dragging people in your past just because you are afraid to face the MONSTER YOU. How can you love two men at the same time.
Deal with your baggage sister

Reply to thandy