Posted by: Smi | 2008/08/13

Urgent Help - agoraphobia

I think I might be suffering from AGORAPHOBIA - I have fear of driving on Freeways and on highways as wello,Everytime I attempt to use freeway I freeze on the road -this sometimes happens on normal roads. I need help desparately as this affect my life terribly.

I usualy have to opt for public transport because i cannot drive to a certain place. Is there anyone suffering from the same problem? Is there anyway I can beat this fear? is there someone who can help me?

The condition responds very well indeed to proper treatment --- arrange to see a good local shrink as soon as posioble for a proper assessment and diagnosis, and then discuss treatment options. Often, treatment would be with CBT psychotherapy and medications also used to treat Depression, and you could be feelign considerably better within weeks.

Posted by: c | 2008/09/07

give me your email address......

Reply to c
Posted by: smi | 2008/08/14

How can i get hold of you regarding your reply - where and how to get Alzam. At this stage I am willng to do anything to solve this problem I refuse to accept to live with this condition it really put my life on hold.

Reply to smi
Posted by: C | 2008/08/13

I have exactly the same problem!!!!!!

I have been advised to take Alzam (Meds), that seems to be the onlything that has solved my ongoing problem.....

Please contact me if you would like more info as to how we feel etc and this problem.

(Glad i' m not the only one!)

Reply to C