Question
Posted by: Scarred Lady | 2005/11/21

URGENT!!! Conception and Laxitives

I need to know. Seing that you can only find out that your pregnant after 5 weeks. What if you don't know that you're pregnant, and you have laxitives? What's gonna happen? Does that mean you just killed the baby? What's the side effects of that?

Please help!! Urgent

It depends what laxatives you have taken. Most of them are safe in pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Nt | 2005/11/21

I don't know what you are worrying about?? ONLY the morning after pill will terminate the baby, if taken 72 hours after intercourse. Laxitives will not do anything to you regarding pregnancy. They will just make you go to the toilet.

Reply to Nt