Question
Posted by: Nikita | 2005/11/28

URGENT Conceiving

I had unprotected sex a day after i started to use contraceptives for the first time ever. It obviously changed my cycle cause i was suppose to get my period the next week.
I would like to know, seing that i'm on the pill, after how many days can i do a Home Pregnancy test cause i have a feeling that i'm pregnant.

Please. I need to know a.s.a.p. cause if it happens that i'm pregnant than i'm 1 week and two days to be exact

If you started the pill in the middle of a cycle then your period would be changed. You can test 3-4 days after your period would have been due.

2
Posted by: Maya | 2005/11/29

Your body is gonna take 2-3 months to adjust to being on the pill. You were not "safe" when u had unprotected sex, but the only way to know if u r preggies is to wait until your periods are late. (I would suggest waiting another 3 weeks. Then do a HPT or go to the lab and do a Blood Test

Reply to Maya
Posted by: ??? | 2005/11/28

It's far too early to test now, you need to wait till at least 2-3 weeks after ovulation, maybe even longer.

Reply to ???