Question
Posted by: angeleyes01 | 2008/01/10

Urgent Answer Required

Gooday to you, i have been on yasmin for almost two years now and a friend of mine says that she has been getting bad side effects from it because she stopped it after 5 months. Will that happen to me to?

Dear Angeleyes01
No, I don't think so - if you have not had any side effects by now you probably won't get any - for each patient it may be different. A lot of patients do very well on Yasmin.

1
Posted by: angeleyes101 | 2008/01/11

Thank you for your reply Dr Bets. I havent stopped the pill at all. Im too afraid. Do you think i should be? Could the pill affect my fertility at all?

Reply to angeleyes101