Posted by: nini | 2009/01/27

urgent advise

Hi, I am going to see a Fertility Specialist on 17 Feb as we have been ttc for almost 4 years already. I had a gynea prior to this but until now have realised that he was not meeting our needs.
I have been on clomid, husband has been tested and all is in order. What I would like to know is can anybody give me advise on what I should be asking the doctor for anything I could recommend to the doctor from my side like medication, procedures etc. At this stage I have become hopeless, frustrated and desperate - and at the same time still as clueless as I was 4 years ago. I feel my gynea did not give me the proper education throughout the years I was with him, but that is probably my own fault too as I should have taken it further a long time ago. I have no idea what to expect with a FS. your advise would be greatly appreciated...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

The fertility specialist is an expert. All you have to do is give a clear history and mention all the tests you have had and all the treatments you have tried. You do not need to give him any advice as to what to do.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.