Posted by: Michelle | 2008/07/27

I' ve been taking the medication since March 2008 at first I was taking 30mg Cymbalta then over the past 6 weeks my dr increased the meds to 60mg once a day in the morning. I take it for severe depression and mood swings. Today it' s been two weeks my stomach has been giving me problems.

One looks not only ( as discussed in my response to your last posting ) at possible side-effects of meds ( including anything you might take over-the-counter and without prescription, but also to the pattern of timing. After starting a drug, or increasing the dosage, it can take a week or two to reach substantially higher blood levels, which might cause a side-effects not seen at lower blood levels.