Question
Posted by: Jolene | 2008/05/23

URGENT

I took my first does on clomid this cycle and when they tested my pegestrone levels at day 20 it was 95 what exactly does this mean.

I know its good but is it high, is it normal, what is it
When is the earliest one can take a pregnancy test / blood test

Thanks!!!

Dear Jolene
A level of 95 on day 20 of your cycle is normal and indicates that ovulation has taken place. The earliest that a blood pregnancy test would come out as positive would be one or two days prior to your anticipated expected menstrual period. It is however better to wait for your menese and if this period does not come on, then do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: lebo | 2008/05/23

pls ask ur gyna

Reply to lebo