Question
Posted by: NOT SUREEEEEEEEEE | 2007/02/26

URGENT

I have a question,i'm a 24 yr old male, i have a funny feeling in my appendix are and my one tesctical feels more sensitve than the other.Should i go the doctor and what should i tell him

My dad,had testical cancer in his mid to late 20's is there a blood test they can use to test,should i be going for checks like because of my dads medical history.

Dear Not sure
YES go for a check up - you may just have inflammation in the testicular tubes but rather be safe than sorry.

1
Posted by: NOT SUREEEEEEE | 2007/02/27

Hi Doc,
I went to the Doc,and he told me it's not my appendix and said its just a muscle.My testicals still feel a bit sensitive but he said i must do a self examination and if there are no lumps there is nothing to worry about.Is This true.
Thanks doc

Reply to NOT SUREEEEEEE