Posted by: NOT SUREEEEEEEEEE | 2007/02/26


Hi Doc
I have a question,i'm a 24 yr old male, i have a funny feeling in my appendix are and my one tesctical feels more sensitve than the other.Should i go the doctor and what should i tell him

My dad,had testical cancer in his mid to late 20's is there a blood test they can use to test,should i be going for checks like because of my dads medical history.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Not sure
YES go for a check up - you may just have inflammation in the testicular tubes but rather be safe than sorry.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: NOT SUREEEEEEE | 2007/02/27

Hi Doc,
I went to the Doc,and he told me it's not my appendix and said its just a muscle.My testicals still feel a bit sensitive but he said i must do a self examination and if there are no lumps there is nothing to worry about.Is This true.
Thanks doc


Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.