Posted by: pls read this | 2006/10/26


my gf recently went to the gynae for the first time. she's only 19 and the gynae she went to was an older man. i'm upset because another man besides me has seen her vagina, even though he's a doctor, he's seen her and put his finger in her and felt and seen her breasts. why am i upset?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Your question has been answered.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: SamG | 2006/10/26

I really can't believe you posted this again, i almost feel like i wasted my time responding to you yesterday!!! You just need to accept it!!

Reply to SamG
Posted by: nols | 2006/10/26

what you should do is ...... -|- ING GROW UP!!!!

Reply to nols
Posted by: ANon | 2006/10/26

I agree with Lou, this guy have mailed before and it was answered on a nice way. Now he mailes again. His problem is nothing to do with gyneadoc and his problem CYPER SHRINK>
Please mail him rather.
YOur poor girlfriend to have a boyfriend like that.

Reply to ANon
Posted by: Lee | 2006/10/26

Why are you upset??? The answer to that could be cause you're immature - grow up...!

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/26

You have already posted this here and quite frankly it is not appropriate. You need to grow up and accept that men and women have medical needs.

Reply to Lou
Posted by: pls read this | 2006/10/26

i'm 20

Reply to pls read this
Posted by: hope | 2006/10/26

How old r u?

Reply to hope

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.