Question
Posted by: Anne | 2005/07/28

Urgent

I want to know if Xenadrine is a good product to use or will I be wasting my money.

Dear Anne
I don't know what Xenadrine contains, so click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Diet Detective' and check the ingredients against those listed in the article on 'Slimming Pills & Drops - Slimming Pill Ingredients, Positive & Negative Effects' to see what potential side-effects they may have and if any of the ingredients could help you lose weight. Keep in mind that to lose weight you need to reduce your energy intake and increase your energy expenditure by doing exercise so start going for brisk walks for 60 min a day.

1
Posted by: driver | 2005/07/28

xenadrine,is pretty good,it raises your thermagenic index (metabolism),however i belive it has been or is in the process of being banned as it contains ephadrine-which has already been banned in the sporting world as it can cause a stroke!
side affects of xenadrine / ephadrine can be feeling hot & sweaty it can also give you 'the shakes',it makes you thirsty,supresses the appetite,& can also make you paranoid.consider these before buying it.
best way is to start taking it in low doses and build up to your tolerance i.e.when side affects become uncomfortable.
to increase the affect of fat burning they can be taken with asprin and caffine-this is called an e.a.c. stack,but side affects will also increase.to find out more about the risks,type EPHADRINE into your search engine and read up before making a descision. hope this helps.

Reply to driver