Question
Posted by: ALEX | 2002/12/12

URGENT

PLEASE DOCTOR,KINDLY HELP ME,I AM HAVING PROBLEM IN MY PENNIS,AND THE PROBLEM IE THAT I CANNOT SEX MY WIFE UP TO TWO TIME,IMMEDIATELY I SEX ONCE THE PENNIS WILL BE DOWN,IT CANNOT WAKE UP AGAIN,PLEASE DOCTOR TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO,BECAUSE MY WIFE ALWAYS COMPELLING THAT I DOES'T SATIFIED HER DURING SEXUAL INTERCOUSE,PLEASE DOCTOR HELP ME,BECAUSE I AM ASHAME OF MY SELF.

HOPE TO BE RECEIVING YOUR URGENT REPLY.

ALEX NKONTE

Alex, this isn’t really something I can’t sort out without being able to examine you first. It might be due to high blood pressure, diabetes and a whole host of other problems. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Duke | 2002/12/13

Try Viagra.

Reply to Duke