Posted by: Jay | 2004/03/10

Urethritis Or Proststitis

Hi Doc,
At least once every 2 or 3 mths, I find that after ejaculating, I experience severe pain in the Urethra area. This pain normally lasts for 3 days.
There is no discomfort when urinating.
I've been to Urologists and told to live with this Pain.
No Actual Antibiotics prescribed.
Is there a Effective Anti-Inflammotory Or AntiBiotic to treat this
Painful Condition.
Thanks very much for Your help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Jay, there might well be effective treatment, but I can’t prescribe any if I don’t know what the diagnosis is. It sounds like it is an infection, but that possibility has been ruled out. The best would probably be to get a second opinion from a different urologist and see hat he has to say. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.