Question
Posted by: Juan | 2020/07/08

Discharge

Hello, Since one week ago I have discharge everytime that I go to pee. I have been checked for gonhorrea and chlamydia and both was negative. I got treatment with amoxicillin for 1 week but the discharge does not disappear. Should I change antibiotics? Right now I'm traveling and I couldn't go to the doctor. Thanks so much

- 2020/07/27

Yes, the discharge can also be caused by a fungal infection such as candida. You can try clotrimazole cream, but if this does not help after a week, then you should rather go back to the doctor. Good luck.