Question
Posted by: Tasja | 2005/01/06

Upside Down Womb and Pregnancy

I was told by my gynae that my womb is upside down. What is the chance of me getting pregnant if I leave the pill. I am 31years old turning 32 this year and I did have problems with sist two years ago.

I was told by other woman that it is more difficult to fall pregnant.

If your doctor meant that your womb is retroverted or lying backwards, this occurs in 20% of women and does not interfere with pregnancy.

1
Posted by: lerita | 2005/01/06

I was born with a retroverted uterus. And I fell in no time pregnant with my first and second child. If this would put your mind to rest. I had my first one at the age of 31 and the second at the age of 35. Read what gynaedoc says. You can also type in the word retroverted in the keyword to see what the response is

Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
A retroverted uterus means that the uterus points towards the back rather than the front. This ocurs in 20% of women and does not interefere with conception.

Reply to lerita