Posted by: strike | 2012/09/20


I have these big lumps i think they look like uppsesses , under my armpit, between my buttocks and on my neck . I would like to know what medication to take or what can i do prevent this next time and how to treat this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is very important to consult a doctor, as an abscess, which is an area of infection and a collection of puss under the skin, has to be surgically drained/opened up. You will also need a script for an oral course of antibiotics. If you do shave under your arms, you can apply Fissan paste after shaving. Always use a clean, sharp razor. If you are overweight, you should exercise regularly, in order to loose weight. If you are a male, it is possible that you are suffering from folliculitis (infection of hair follicles), which will also require an oral course of antibiotics.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.