Question
Posted by: lala | 2007/03/22

Upper back pain

About 6wks ago, I had a horse throw me off. I hit the ground very hard. I had a instant headache from hitting my head and for the 1st week, I had pains in my arms and a very very sore neck.
I finally went to a doctor a week later, only to have him tell me that the pain in my upper back was just muscular and that I should take betabrufen for the next week and the pain would go away. It's now been 5weeks later and I still have pain. I wake up with a headache everyday and a sore and stiff back! Any advise, where from here?

Expert ImageArchive

Get to a physio who will release the defense pattern of your body which is still causing problem

Apologies for very slow response time