Question
Posted by: Savannah | 2007/05/30

UPDATE : Week 21 Gastric Bypass

Hi doc! Hope you are doing well. Did you enjoy your well deserved break? We all need those breaks every now and then.

Doc, this is week 21 and I have lost a total of 26kg’s and lots of cm’s.

Feeling good at the moment, but have some problems in my personal life. The owner of the company both hubby and I worked for is nearly insolvent and he had to retrench the staff and does not have the finances to pay out the packages. I am so upset with this guy, because I could see the poo was about to hit the fan, but he was in total denial! He lives a lavish life style but is in so much poo, he does not know where to turn to. I am so mad about this!!!! SARS are also on his trail as he has not paid our PAYE over to them in years.

I have thus once again started to seek comfort in food again and find myself eating everything that I can get my hands on (or on my plate). I know I can’t pick up the weight, but all of a sudden I feel so ashamed of myself. The piles have returned because I spend most of my time on the loo. I have been so good for 4 months now and now back to the food. Spoke to the doctor and he said well at least I will loose some more kg’s and also said that I will eventually cut down on binging (because of the piles??).

I told myself this morning that I WILL NOT BINGE today and am taking a mild sedative because at the moment I feel as if I just can’t cope with the stress of hubby and myself without a stable income.

Sorry to rant here, but I feel so damn down in the dumps and mad at this man who ran everything down because of his inability to work with money!

I am applying for jobs (so is hubby), and I should find another job rather easily. I hope to have better news next week and I pray that I will stop my binging!!

Have a nice day.

*Hugs*

Dear Savannah
I am so sorry to hear about this bad news with your jobs. It always amazes me that there are people in life who take no responsibility for their actions and then one day the whole world comes crashing in on them. Unfortunately there are always innocent people who get hurt in this process. The fact that you are seeking 'comfort' in food is also understandable, but you are well aware that this is not the solution. Use the mild sedative to relax you during this stressful period, so that you can concentrate on the things that really matter - finding good jobs with a reliable firm for both you and hubby, and losing more weight and cm. I must say that I am so impressed - 26 kg, is super!
Thank you for enquiring, we did have a good break and it was wonderful and warm until we got back home to a freezing Highveld. Sigh, I'm not really a winter person.
Keep up the good work
Best regards and hugs

2
Posted by: Savannah | 2007/06/01

Hi daar. Mail my gerus.

gogga 100 at hotmail dot com.

*Hugs*

Reply to Savannah
Posted by: haha | 2007/06/01

Savannah, kan jy jou email adres gee, ek wil oo die operasie gaan doen maar wil jou graag 'n paar vrae, vra. Ek het nou al twee maande daaroor gedink, ek benodig so bietjie inligting. Baie bang

Reply to haha