Question
Posted by: Savannah | 2007/05/09

UPDATE WEEK 17 : Gastric Bypass

Hi Doc,

I have now lost a total of 24kg and about 80cm all round. I feel pretty good and chuffed with myself. On the "down side" I don;t have anything that fits me and I am NOT buying anything new until I have lost some more weight.

Other than this, I feel good at this stage, without any complaints. Piles under control and feeling goooood!

PS: Thanks for your reply on me starting a training program! I will start within the next month.

Keep well
*Hugs*

Dear Savannah
I really find your weekly updates inspiring - keep up the good work. Thrilled about the 24 kg and the 80 cm - you are a ***star***. About the clothes - buy yourself a nice belt or two and wear it to pull in the baggy clothes - make a fashion statements - "Look how my clothes fit loosely on me!".
Well done once again and lots of hugs

1
Posted by: Doempie | 2007/05/11

Congrats with the weight loss. I can't wait every week for your updates.

Reply to Doempie