Question
Posted by: KAZ | 2007/06/20

Update on rescued kitten.

Purdy has made herself at home and nuzzled nicely in my tenants ear all night a very content kitten.

We babysat her last night at our place and must say she stayed glued to my husbands lap the whole time. And for someone that says we becoming a zoo was smiling ear to ear. Discovered she hates fans. Later that last night I put her back at the tenants flat and went and bought toys for her as she is all alone at the moment in the flat. As I said before Sasha was curious about any kitten that comes through our yard this one was no different. Well the tenant came back early and I walked her to the flat with Sasha in tow. Well Sasha went up to the kitten that was sitting on the tenants couch and she tried to lick Purdy but she did what Scruff use to do his and give Sasha klap on the nose. She definately has this mothering instinct in her to look after all three of our kittens. Can't believe Bostick is going to be 1 on Friday and Scruff will be 6 months next week Saturday.

1
Posted by: SUN | 2007/06/20

Oh wel done, keep us posted.

Reply to SUN