Question
Posted by: me | 2004/02/23

update on posting 7262

hi all

tks for the great advice. i did get onto that plane and spent the weekend at my parents. they were very supportive. my bf and i spoke a lot over the phone while i was there, but obviously none of our issues are resolved.

our problems are still there and need to be worked through with a therapist. do you guys think that we can get help and let someone teach us life skills, i mean with regards to the swearing and suicidal threats?

thanks

me --- surely, one or both of you, working sincerely with a counsellor, can learn a range of life-skills and more besides. Well done so far !