Question
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/20

Update on my 3D scan

Hi Guys

Oh, my 3D scan was amazing. "Bridget" looks just like my son when he was 3 months old. We got some nice pic. She was sucking her thumb, and looked like she was smiling at one stage. She was hidding away a bit but it was really amazing. They say she's got nice soft girly like profile. Oh I can't wait for her to come now.

Keep well guys!!!!

*

7
Posted by: Rene | 2004/10/20

At how many weeks can you do the scan. Is a medi-clinic the same thing as a Netcare Hospital?

Reply to Rene
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/20

Hulle doen dit tussen 29-34weke dit hang net af.

Reply to Marlene
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/20

Dan sal ek dit sterk oorweeg. Doen hulle die 3d op 30 weke of kan mens kies wanneer jy daarvoor wil gaan?

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/20

Francis, hulle kyk meer na die gesiggie en dan as hulle nie die gesiggie kan sien nie kyk hulle vir iets anders. Jy moet net daarvoor gaan en hulle net voor die tyd se jy wil nie weet wat dit is nie. Dit was my eerste 3D en ek was regtig opgewonde. Jy gaan uitmis as jy nie gaan nie.

Reply to Marlene
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/20

Marlene, that is fantastic!!! Isn't the 3D amazing!
When my son was born it felt like I have already met him - he looked exactly like the 3D. Also when I first saw him on the 3D I immediately said that he looked just like his granddad which names he also carry.... these things are amazing.

"R" if you have your birth at one of the Netcare hospitals, it is for free, otherwise it is in the region of R600, but well worth it!

Reply to Kippie
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/20

Ek is so bly sy is gesond en dat alles volmaak is. Ek wil ook graag 'n 3D laat doen, maar dan gaan kan sien wat die geslag is en my man glo vas dit moet 'n geheim bly. Net om seker te maak alles is volmaak is dit seker een van die beste scans wat mens kan neem.

Ag ek raak sommer jaloers om te dink oor 10 weke sien jy jou dogtertjie... Ek moet nog 16 weke wag voordat ek my een sien (38 weke) en dit voel nog so lank...

Groete

Reply to Francis
Posted by: R | 2004/10/20

How far are you, where did you go to have to done and what did it cost? I am also expecting a girl. I think I want to name her Leah

R

Reply to R