Question
Posted by: FED UP | 2006/07/27

update on future mother in law

I think you'll remember my quite bad outburst earlier this week about my bf's mother coming to stay at my house tomorrow (friday) I would just like to say it's not happening anymore!!!! :D and since you had to experience my bad swearing I just thought I'll add a HOOORRRAAAYYYYY! this time ;)

anyway seriously though unfortunately it wasn't my doing that she's not coming anymore but my bf's. Quite frankly I'm just happy it's undone and that my bf did try his best to sort the situation out. I think this is a new start for us, I won't tolerate her crap ever again.

Thank you to everyone who offered me support and advice. Have a great weekend everyone! At least I know I can now!!!! :o)

What a relief all round ! Make sure you reinforce and encourage his attempts to sort this out, praising and thanking him, so he'll be encouraged to do more in this direction. I'd suspect that ma-in-law will be doing the reverse, trying to grate on him sufficiently to discourage him from repeating the rescue.

1
Posted by: Brooklyn | 2006/07/27

Im glad for you . Now stick to your guns and show thanks to your man that he is making the effort.
Have a splendid day.

Reply to Brooklyn