Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/03/07

Update on Daxie Back operation

Hi all,
I posted about my mom-in-laws daxie who had the back operation on 1 Feb as she had gone lame in the back legs. She has been living with me since her operation.
Just thought i'd let anyone who read the story know, she she started walking on her own yesterday. She is very wobbley on her legs, but it is so exciting that she can lift her own bum and take steps (very well co-ordinated steps ...when she is chasing my cat !!!)
It has been a lot of hard work but is probably one of the most rewarding things i had done in my life so far.
And plus I have been so strict on her diet that she has gone from 8.3 kgs to 6.5 kgs.
Very exciting !!

That is very encouraging. Thanks for persisting and also getting her weight down. She must return to her home with strict instructions on feeding to keep her weight down.

2
Posted by: kim | 2007/03/07

excellent...

Reply to kim
Posted by: Marietjie | 2007/03/07

Well done!! Happy for the two of you......

Reply to Marietjie