Question
Posted by: Had Enough | 2004/11/16

Update on 4 yr itch 28/10/04

Thanks Bubbles and BT for your suggestions which I have tried but things have just got worse. Was in total shock the other day when he actually verbally abused me over the phone and threatened to come to my place of work and humiliate me in front of my colleagues. Since then he has acted as if nothing untoward has happened but I refuse to make an effort because this was uncalled for. The change in personality is bothering me though...........................could the constant partying with single friends have this major influence?? We are also in the process of buying a house. When is he going to grow up? I am lonely and emotionally drained

Some guys never grow up, and in such cases it can be miserable waiting around for them to do so. Maybe it's not a great idea to proceed with buying a house with him until he can at least be mature enough to stop being hurtful and threatening.