Question
Posted by: Bleeding | 2007/06/22

update no 789679.334

Im having a CT Scan on monday to see what progress the chemotherapy has made. i am not sleeping properly at the moment and i am very ratty and scared s##tless, i am really dreading the results. This is the hardest thing i have ever done. I got an obscene payout from one of my insurances but i would gladly give it all back in exchange for my health. to all those healthy people out there, dont take your health for granted, there is NOTHING more important. if you are a believer i would appreciate a small prayer. thanks.

Dear Bleeding
Good luck with the CT - let me know what the results are. If you are very anxious, try some Biral ( OTC available at chemist). Praying with you for favourable results.