Question
Posted by: Worried | 2005/06/22

Update: Anxious to know

You wont believe this, I just phoned him to set-up an appointment with him for 2nite. He told me that he cant make it he's got other personal things to do. I insisted to see him and I told him that it wont take even take 5 mins of his time. Eventually he agreed, I can assure you guys there's something going on and I suspect that there's someone in his house. Im actually thinking of asking him to come along to his place and I'll come back later on. Obvious if he doesnt agree definatelly I will get answer. What do you guys think.

,,,,,

12
Posted by: flower | 2005/06/23

you hold the key to your own happiness, and if I was a guy I would also run away if you contacted me as much as you contact him. Firstly you shouldn't have slept with him so soon. Ok, we all make mistakes, so learn from it and move on. Clearly this guy just wanted one thing from you and now that he has got it he is not interested. Stop phoning him, and save your dignity by just moving on.....

You paid the price but it is a hard lesson to learn.

Reply to flower
Posted by: Hello | 2005/06/23

You did your pregnancy test too soon, instead you should have taken emegerncy pills within 72 hours.

Reply to Hello
Posted by: KC | 2005/06/22

Like i said - dont let this consume you! The relationship is young, and perhaps "He's just not that into you!". - Dont know if you've heard of the book.

Oprah said in Johannesburg recently , the minute you feel like you wanna jump into a car to follow him cause u dont trust him, alarm bells should be ringing - AND YOU SHOULD GET OUT OF THE RELATIONSHIP!!

Rather now, than two years down the line.

Reply to KC
Posted by: Worried | 2005/06/22

This is like the Days of our lives, he just called me now telling me that he cant make it something urgent just came up. He needs to attend to it immediatelly after work, I asked him how long is he gonna take and he said by 10:00 tonite he should be back I told him that its okay I'll wait for him. The bustard is duck and diving he know's very well that he's about to be exposed. Wish me luck, will keep you updated tomorrow.

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Tinigua | 2005/06/22

Babe!
listen i dont know how excperienced you are in this field but by the sound of it you either fall to fast inlove or you to easily fall for men and the lies and lines they deliver, babe if he said that he is serious about you and treating you this way i dont think he realy means it, and i dont think you should call him for a little while just to see if he calls you back that way you wil know if he only wants you on weekends or for real.. its worth a try and dont go aover there 2nite i have this feeling your going to regret it.

I have to leave you now but wil post 2morrow.

keep my advice in mind and concider it.
GOOD LUCK AND GOOD NIGHT

Reply to Tinigua
Posted by: Worried | 2005/06/22

I know this sounds ridiculous but its true. He was at my place the whole weekend and he left yesterday morning. Actually he told me that he wanted to play at first but he's serious about us. I did the worst thing ever and Im not sure whether I was paranoid or what happened. We started kissing and one thing led to another the worst thing I think I'll never forgive myself was to sleep with him without any protection. And my fear is what if he doesnt use protection even with the other woman. I went to see a GP on Monday I did the preg test and it came -ve and we tested my urine for infection and my urine was clean as well. I was actually thinking of suggesting that we both go for the HIV test and now this is happening. I dont know what got into my mind and no wonder he's playing games with me maybe because of my stupidity.

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Tiniqua | 2005/06/22

hey
maybe hes not so serious about you maybe hes afraid of comitment. what ever the case may be you wanna know so talk to him relax a little and talk to him and if you stil suspect something then you wil know what you feel like doing. but you are stil new in this relationship and maybe he has some personal issues that hes to shy to talk to,ask him tell him that you are there for him and that he can talk to you about anything. I know i jumped to some conclusions but from what i gatter i thougth that you guys were together for a long time, but stil thats not a excuse he is suppose to be able to talk to you about things if he hopes to build a relationship.

Reply to Tiniqua
Posted by: Kathy | 2005/06/22

Maybe you are rushing things a bit - don't you think. I mean are the two of you actually dating seriously? From what i can gather, he is not that serious about you. I know you might find that hard to swallow - but if he's already lying then he cannot be that serious about the relationship. Also, the relationship is very new. So, Worried, i think you should just let things ride. Don't pester him 'cos thats a sure way of making him scared that you are too possessive and he will back off big time. Just take it easy and don't act too concerned. Rather get on with your life and if you hear from him so be it. If you don't - well then get over the hurt and find someone new.

Reply to Kathy
Posted by: Worried | 2005/06/22

Im in my mid 20's the relationship is very new, its been a month and coupler weeks already. The thing is he lied to me he told me that he's not seeing anyone. Now that I know I need to find out the reasons why he decieved me?

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Tiniqua | 2005/06/22

Ok, how old are you 2 and for how long u been togheter?

I f he tells you that hes got personal busness to take to care of then what the HELL!! are you then are you just a little bit of indulgence so every now and again, no i defnitily think somethings up! just show up at his place and see whats going on, just prepare your self but thats where beeing strong comes in its better to know than to you wonder! isnt it?

Reply to Tiniqua
Posted by: KC | 2005/06/22

I dont think you should let this thing consume you.

Get tonight over with. Let the hurt and pain begin.

Then move on. He is an ass if he is cheating, and you deserve better.

Reply to KC
Posted by: Lola | 2005/06/22

Something not Kosher for sure. I would just rock up at his place fr a visit.

Reply to Lola