Posted by: JD | 2008/07/31

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update, its been 7 weeks since i started dating my guy and things are going well, we sorted out some of the issues and now we going on strong and working together through the rest.

Have good day

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again JD and thanks for posting. I like the "my guy" reference, this is sounding good.

Posted by: Nikkits | 2008/08/01

Good going JD xxxxxxxxxx

Reply to Nikkits
Posted by: JD | 2008/08/01

Thank you expert,

The one thing that i do like the most about him is his honesty, especially when he feels that i am sometimes too much he will tell me, i would normally feel rejected about this, but i have made peace with it and now, when he does say that i just back down, i dont apologise for being over the top, cause that is me, and he accept it as is.

We have discussed the fact that he is living with hiv quite a few times, but only whenever he brings it up, but we are not letting that stand in our way of happiness so yes, all is well in JD land.

Reply to JD