Question
Posted by: bleeding | 2007/05/07

update

i am at present experiencing chemo "nadir" its when your white blood cell count drops i have no energy and cannot get warm, my muscles are all tight and even my hair hurts and i feel depressed. i wonder how long this will last, its ghastly.

Dear Bleeding
Everything will come to pass - take it easy, do not be hard on yourself, rest if you are tired, and be very careful not to pick up a cold or flu now. Remember that this means that the chemo is now delaying all fast dividing cells - including the cancer cells! You are now only going to start feeling better...