Question
Posted by: Noodle | 2005/11/23

update....

Hi CS,

It amazes me that you haven't given up on us lot yet, it must be very tiring to listen to everybody's problems... hmmm then again you are a shrink *laugh* A huge thanks from me !!!

I just wanted to let you know that with all the problems and not finding files etc we managed to finish month end and it balances !! a huge relief !! Just wanted to share that and thank you again for letting me vent here !!

noodle

Hey, thanks for the news that everything balances ( life's a lot like that, too !) --- good to learn this here, before it turns up on CNN! It's having folks like you around that makes this task worthwhile !
Thanks, Noodle and Buzz --- just as well that blushes don't show up online !

1
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/23

I agree with you Noodle.

CS, a big thanks from me too. You inspire me.

Reply to Buzz