Question
Posted by: Suri | 2004/12/06

Update

Just an update to let you all know how I am doing. Attended my company's year end function on Saturday night with my boyfriend. This was the first time in a very long time that I had so much fun and enjoyed myself.

I felt abit nervous as we got to the function but my boyfriend managed to get my mind off being nervous. After that we just enjoyed every minute of it. I normally would feel very self-consious. I would normally feel as if I couldn't move because people were watching. That night i didn't feel like that, I didn't care if people were watching.

Even as we were leaving, my feet were hurting because of the sandal that I wore, so I took it off and walked bare foot all the way to the car. I can still feel the good feeling that I had at the function. My boyfriend says he feels the same.

We spend Sunday morning together. We were so relaxed and just enjoyed being in each other company. Neither of us ever experienced anything like this before.

Hi Suri,
Good to hear from you again. Sounds like the function, and things in general have been going well --- Excellent !

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/06

Hi Suri,

Thanx for the feedback. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, & I'm really glad you both enjoyed it too.

Remember, one day at a time Suri. Your bf sounds like a great guy as well.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun