Question
Posted by: ME | 2004/10/20

Update

hello all
on tues this week i went to the gyne and had a scan i heard my babys heart beat and i heard it aswell my hubby could not stop smiling !!!any way i am six weeks and 5 days pregnant but the baby only measures 7mm is that ok cause according to all the books it says it should be about 8-11 mm

I agree with Rene.

1
Posted by: Rene | 2004/10/21

Hi ME,

7mm is not far from 8-11mm. It is merely an average. You will see with your next visit it will more than have doubled. I can't remember so well now but at 8weeks by baby was smaller than that. I am now 19 weeks and she is growing well.

Just see with your next visit you will be suprised by the growth.

Rene

Reply to Rene