Question
Posted by: bunny | 2004/11/22

update 18 weeks and question for gynaedoc

Hi Gynaedoc, is it safe to use Elocon ointment for vitiligo during preggies?

Hi all. Went for my 3 rd scan last Thursday, with Dr. Marie Pienaar at Panorama Medi Clinic - she is really nice, I'm glad I switched docs and decide to stay with her. Heard baby's heartbeat for the first time. Anyway, It's a BOY - there must be something in the CTN water 'coz everyone i know has boys and expecting more boys :) I'm still ecstatic tho - havent started to feel any kicks or such yet, but doc says everything is fine. keep well !

Small amounts can be absorbed. the recommendation of the manufacturers is that Elocon should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefit outweighs the potential risk to the unborn child.