Question

Unusual period pls help

I've been on clomid 150mg haven't had a period since last year and I have PCOS. I've been on the 50mg and 100mg and I did not get my period. Was on provera to bring on my bleeding before I took the 150mg. Started bleeding think it's my period, but it seems to be going away after just 2days. What could be causing this. Did I get my period or is it just breakthrough bleeding? I'm really worried pls help!

You have to take this as a perod and use the clomid as prescribed.

2
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/13

You have irregular periods because of the PCOS. Just sounds like you are not ovulating.... I think you should consult your gynea again or see a specialist..

Reply to LL

Oh, I also forgot to say that I had terrible pain before that, severe abdominal and back pains. I thought I was pregnant cos my breast were different and I just didn't feel the same.