Question
Posted by: Nads | 2007/05/16

unusual period

hi Doc,

i have just started my period today and noticed that when i started it wasnt like normal, the was a big pice of what looked like skin, i could see little viens and it was thick and pale. i know that its not discharge coz its not the same "material" if i can say it like that. have you heard anything like this, i am really worried as its the first time this has ever happened. i have also had the most terriable cramps. i am 21 if it might have something to do with age.

please help.

thanks
Nads

It could just be part of the womb lining. I would need more background to comment, such as if you have missed a period, if pregnancy is a possibility,etc.