Question
Posted by: worried Sus | 2004/01/13

untreated high blood pressure

about two months after giving birth, my sister started to get severe headaches. she went to the clinic, and was seen by a sister who diagnosed hypertension, (there is no doctors at the clinic) who gave her multivitamins and panados and was told to go back in a months time. She did and was given the same stuff - she then refuses to go to the clinic again. Last night her headache was so severe she even had black outs, went to clinic again today, only because I threatened her, but was given the same medication even after telling them it does not help. any suggestions

WS, your sister should see a doctor a.s.a.p. High blood pressure high enough to make you pass out is also high enough to kill you. Good luck.