Question
Posted by: Hester | 2007/03/20

Unsure - pls advise

I need some advise. I used the pill since I finished matric 1999. I got married in Nov 2005 and five months later fell pregnant. I didn't know an had a miscarraige in May 2006.
My gynea put me on Femodene ED but I used it untill August. I used to get alot of migraine attack caused by the pill and ever since August 2006 I don't use anything.
Now I wondered we are trying to start a family. A normal couple would conceive within a year when one stops using the pill. I only used the pill for 3 months would I also qualify under this catagory or can there be something else. Does it have the same effect on a person how used the pill for along period.

Please can someone just tell me, because don't understand

Even if you did not use contraception, it can take up to a year to conceive.

3
Posted by: BOO | 2007/03/20

I got pregnant immediately after leaving the pill and I have used it for 9 years I think it depends on your body. I am trying now for another child and its been 3 months now nothing has happened Good Luck

Reply to BOO
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/20

Your cycles should regulate after 3-6 months off the pill regardless of how long you have taken it.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/20

It can take your body 3 months to regulate after the pill even after a short (and long) period of use:)

Reply to Maya